What we need:
- 300 g. self raising flour
- 250 g. sugar
- 125 g. Red wine
- 4 eggs
- 250 g. margarine
- 100 g. chocolate flakes (or crushed)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking
- 1 teaspoon cocoa
- Source: sintagoulis.gr
How we do it:
- Beat in the mixer the margarine with sugar until fluffy.
- Then add one by one the eggs taking care each egg to blend well in the mixture.
- Let them blend well in the the blender for a while until you get a nice fluffy mixture and then add the flour baking the cinnamon the cocoa and the wine.
- Once our materials are well mixed add the chocolate and stir.
- Pour the mixture into buttered form and bake in air at 180C for 45 minutes.